You don’t need to wait for good things to happen just to be happy.
“Improve the quality of your life by pursuing proven ways to happiness.”
Join a journey of self-reflection and invite happiness in the next 21 days!
Time flies so fast and anything can happen. Challenges can come your way and you won’t always reach your goals. The future can be uncertain.
Although you cannot control your situation, you are faced with a choice every day whether to keep a joyful spirit or give in to sadness and fear.
Being unhappy for a long time increases the risk of depression, heart disease, and other health problems. We damage our well-being and also affect our relationships.
As much as possible, we need to keep a happy disposition to attract the kind of positive life that we want.
Here’s the good news:
Finding happiness is not as hard as you thought! You just need to relearn the truths about happiness and apply these principles in your life.
But before we go into that, ask yourself, have you ever faced any of these problems?
- Feeling anxious and helpless
- Experiencing back pain, stiff neck or jaw, sleep trouble
- Entertaining negative thoughts each day
- Lacking the courage to connect with people and ask for help
- Losing concentration and having an unfocused mind
Well, you’re not alone.
Millions of people are going through the same problem and these are often results of losing joy in your life.
Happiness is easy to find but sustaining it is another challenge.
I’m not inventing the solution to this because the answer has always been within our reach.
The Bible instructs as to meditate on the word of God to live a prosperous life:
“Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.” (-Joshua 1″8 NIV Bible)
Now, I know you’ll tell me day and night meditation is impossible, right?
You can be too busy at work, doing chores at home or taking care of your kids. But keeping joy in our lives would require us, at least for a few minutes to pause and reflect on what truly matters.
A 21-Day Guide to Joyful Living
Bring back the habit of meditation in your life.
I realized that being happy requires us to go through three steps.
First is AWARENESS. We have to familiarize ourselves with truths from the Bible. Second is to PRACTICE applying what the scripture says in real-life situations. Last is ENJOYMENT. To be happy means being in the moment and appreciating God’s presence in our lives.
This is the approach I used and the concept I had in mind throughout the book.
Here’s an overview of this ultimate guide:
✓ Learn 7 ways to happiness–practical principles you can apply regardless of your personal situation.
✓ Discover 7 enemies that rob you of your happiness and how to defeat them.
✓ 21 daily reminders to take care of different areas of your life you might have neglected.
✓ Powerful Bible verses for you to meditate or memorize to start or end your day.
Let me shed some light on things that may be on your mind right now:
Will this help free me from my current STRESS and uncertainty?
A healthy mind and positive disposition is a great preparation to combat stress. This is a result of a continued habit and not just a one-day solution.
Hopefully, through a three-week reflection period, you’ll get to enjoy moments to meditate and keep yourself energized throughout the day.
Continuing meditation as a daily habit after day 21 is up to you.
Will I be able to implement these strategies effectively?
Most definitely! Daily contents may be read in less than five minutes. The reminders are simple but it has the power to transform how you think.
How much will this cost me?
I spent almost a month to create the guide and the email series that comes with it. But guess what, I’m giving it FREE when you sign up for my blog.
Writing is my hobby and my personal blog is my outlet to relax and serves as my ministry.
If you’re still doubtful, here are FIVE GREAT REASONS to download this guide.
- If you can scroll your Facebook timeline each day for almost an hour, reading this guide for ten minutes daily will be easy for you. Feed your mind with positive thoughts.
- It may have been a while since you read the Bible or wrote in a journal. This can be a companion for your daily devotional.
- We’ll get to know each other as friends. I’ll be sharing personal stories through my 21-day email series. You’re free to reply back if you feel the need to open up. I read each reply and respond to them (unless I’m in a vacation, I’ll put my hands off my gadgets).
- I’ll be creating a Facebook group among women who finished this 21-day guide. You may connect with these amazing ladies and share encouragements as well.
- This guide is free. You don’t have to pay anything. Though there’s an option to purchase a workbook and meditation audio that goes with it. But if you’re after the freebies, I also hold giveaways every now and then! Like this BONUS:
Sign up until January 15, 2018 and get a chance to win a gorgeous Dreambook Life Coaching Planner!
Shipping is free for subscribers from the Philippines. Overseas subscribers, I’ll have something for you, soon!
CLICK SUBSCRIBE NOW TO GET STARTED!