I envied my brother who recently received “The Creative Blogger Award”. I started to think “how do I get one?” and guessed maybe that it will take me a little more time to be appreciated in the wordpress community by a fellow blogger. I just started last December 2011, and this is my 2nd month writing posts for Flaring Felicity – my blog and recent hobby.
I was surprised today when I opened the site of The Poet’s Craft thomag2.wordpress.com and saw my blog on his list of nominees. And so, I got excited to receive the award and parade it to the universe ;-). I just love recognition!
Now that’s me on top of a narrow hanging bridge (with mineral water bottle in my pocket to show how ready I am for this.)
The second step in accepting the award (First is to acknowledge the giver – Tom Gargano) is to list 7 random things about myself and here it goes:
1. I started to learn playing the piano when I was 8.
2. I’m still learning to play it now, because my skill had a long time of being idle. I forgot the notes already.
3. And so I decided to switch and play keyboards instead, for the meantime.
4. And I like to sing while playing the instrument.
5. I love writing songs. (can i post them here?)
6. and i play a little guitar, too (minus the F and the B chords)
Last, I have to make 15 nominations to receive this same award. Wait, I just have to do my research before posting blogs I love.. so ’til my next post XD! Sorry to leave you hanging, my little sister wants to play Pet Society now – I have to give way, or else…