Il Padrino Coffee Fairview Terraces has been our family’s favorite hang out and dining spot for the year 2015. Our first experience in the place was so delightful, that we eventually came back to try everything on their menu.
On this photo, my family ordered two kinds of pasta (yup, each is good for sharing of 2) a family pizza and cake for dessert. We spent only more or less budget friendly amount of Php 200-Php250 per head ( the reason why my mom loves going here). They also have a free iced tea or coffee promo during lunch hours which could help you save some cash.
My Favorites on the Menu:
- Their all day breakfast meals (try the Italian sausage set at Php 175)
- Bangus cordon bleu (Php 175)
- Italian white pizza (10″ at Php290)
- Chicken crema al pesto (Php170)
- Premium chicken parmigiana pasta (Must try!)
- Hearty Club sandwich – my sister’s favorite (Php175)
- New Kitkat blended frappe
- Opera cake
The food taste, serving portion, price and service is overall amazing. I’ll rate them with 5/5. The place has a cozy interior, and provides strong wifi. Only improvement I could suggest is for them to have a bigger space to accommodate larger groups.
Inquire of their 10% discount cards for regular customers.